How To Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card, Last Date And More
How To Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card, How To Aadhaar Card Link To Mobile Number. As per government rule every mobile number user (Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL and more) have to reverification of his/her mobile number using Aadhaar Card. If till now you did not link your mobile number with your Aadhaar card. Then linked as soon as possible otherwise your number will close.
There are we provide you very simple and right details (Steps) to link your Aadhaar with mobile number. Existing users who already used their Aadhaar to purchase SIM card can referify from mobile. But new users who do not use Aadhaar to purchase SIM card have to visit nearest retailers shop.
Follow below steps and know, hot to link mobile number to Aadhaar Card with simple steps.
- Loot Offers & Deals
- Trick To Earn Free Paytm Cash
- Free Mobile Recharge Trick
- Trick To Use Jio Sim in 3G Mobile
Requirement Documents To Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Photo (Optional)
- OTP (One time password which received on customer’s number)
- Active SIM Card of any Network
Last Date To Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card
Befor some time ago no last date was clear to re-verification of mobile number using Aadhaar card. But last date has confirmed. Last date to Link Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card is 31st March 2018. If till now you did not link your mobile number with your Aadhaar card. Then linked as soon as possible otherwise your number will close.
Must See :- All Mobile Networks Balance Transfer Trick
How To Link Mobile Number To Aadhar Card
1. First visit your nearest Retailers Shop
2. Give them your Mobile Number and Aadhaar Card
3. They will say you to give your fringerprnt on Biometric machine to verify your Aadhar
4. You will received an OTP on your registered mobile number
5. That’s it your Mobile number will link to your Aadhaar card successfully.
Note :- If you already use your Aadhaar card to purchase SIM card & now verify again. Then you will received OTP on your Aadhaar card registered mobile number.
How To Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card From Home
1. First Dial 14546 from you number which you want to link
2. Follow the instructions
3. Enter your Aadhaar Card number (If your Aadhaar already registered with your number)
[Existing users who use their Aadhaar card to purchase a SIM card]
4. You will get an OTP at your Mobile number or your Aadhaar card registered mobile number
5. You will get an SMS from UIDAI about e-KYC details
6. Now accept all terms & Conditions and enter your OTP
7. That’s it after enter OTP you will receive an SMS about your Aadhaar and phone number re-verification successfully.
We hope these steps will help you to re-verification of your Mobile numberotherwise visit nerest retailers shop to link your Aadhaar to mobile number.