Amazon Quiz Time Answers 1 August – Win Rs.9999
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today 1 August, Amazon Quiz Answer. Amazon Quiz is started. Play Amazon quiz and get a chance to win Rs.9,999 for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free Rs.9,999 Pay Balance.
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers
Q.1 Which is the wettest place in India, in terms of average annual rainfall received?
Ans. Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Q.2 Jayasimha Ravirala currently holds the Guinnes world record for which of these?
Ans. Most hugs given in 1 hour by an individual
Q.3 How many kilometers in one Astronomical Unit (AU)?
Q.4 In his 9 seasons with Real Madrid spanning between 2009 to 2018 and a total of 438 matches, Cristiano Ronaldo scored how many goals?
Q.5 The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicate the star is amoungs the youngest?
How To Play Amazon Pay Balance Quiz and Win Free Rs.9,999
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 1 August 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 1 August 2018 10 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.9,999 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)