Amazon Quiz 29 October Today Answers To Win Rs.10000
Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz 29 October
Amazon Quiz 29 October, Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 29 October, Amazon Quiz 29 October, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz is started. Play Amazon quiz and get a chance to win Rs.10000 for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free Rs.10000.
Join Our Telegram Channel For Instant Update (search @Dealskhozo) https://t.me/dealskhozo
How To Play Amazon Quiz and Win Rs.10000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Rs.10000 29 October Quiz Answers
Q.1 Entomology is the science that studies insects
Q.2 Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Q.3 Which is the first Indian language to be given a Classical Language status?
Q.4 According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of ____.
Q.5 Which Indian personality was recently crowned – \Miss Deaf Asia 2018′?
Ans. Nishtha Dubeja
Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz 29 October Details
1. This contest will commernce on 29 October 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 29 October 2018 12 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)