Amazon Quiz 20 October Answers Today To Win Rs.1000
(20 October) Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Answers Today 20 October, Amazon Quiz Answer. Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz is started. Play Amazon quiz and get a chance to win Rs.1000 for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free Rs.1000.
Join Our Telegram Alert Channel https://t.me/dealskhozo
How To Play Amazon Quiz and Win Rs.1000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Quiz Answers
Q.1 Which weightlifter recently won India’s first gold medal at 2018 Youth Olympic Games?
Ans. Jeremy Lalrinnuga
Q.2 Which of these is the highest sporting honor of the Republic of India?
Ans. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
Q.3 Which of these is also known as the ‘Steel city of India?
Q.4 At 18 years 329 days, who recently became the youngest Indian to score a Test century on debut?
Ans. Prithvi Shaw
Q.5 Who won the Nobel Peace Prize 2018, becoming the first Iraqi to be awarded a Nobel?
Ans. Nadia Taha
Amazon Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 18 October 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 18 October 2018 12 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.1000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)