Amazon Quiz 17 November Answers Today – Rs.1000 Quiz
Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz 17 November
Amazon Quiz 17 November, Amazon Quiz Today 17 Nov, Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz is started. Play Amazon quiz and get a chance to win Rs.1000 for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free.
Amazon Deals Of The Day (Loot Deals)
How To Play Amazon Quiz and Win Rs.1000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Rs.1000 17 November Quiz Answers
Q.1 Where is Fort William located?
Q.2 What is the world’s largest river?
Q.3 Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Ans. Pushkar Mela
Q.4 Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Q.5 Where would you find the ‘Sea of Tranquility’?
Ans. The Moon
Amazon Rs.1000 17 November Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 17 November 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 17 November 2018 12 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.1000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)