Amazon Quiz 14 January 2019 Answers – Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 14 January, Amazon Quiz Answers 14 January, Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz 14 January 2019 Answers, Amazon Quiz 14th January 2019, Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free.
Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Answers Today
Q.1 What kingd of weapon is a falchion?
Ans. A Sward
Q.2 A ‘Sonnet’ is a poem in a specifica form which originated in Itly. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Q.3 AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
Ans. Slumdog Millionaire
Q.4 In 1927 who, launched the ‘Mahad Satyagrah’?
Ans. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
Q. The Anglo-Zanzibar War between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate was the shorest recorded war in history. How long did it last?
Ans. 38-45 minutes.
Steps To Play Amazon Quiz Today
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your mobile
- Login / Signup on Amazon
- Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
- Click on Start
- Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
- Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
1. This contest will commernce on 14 January 2019 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 14 January 2019 12 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)