Amazon Quiz 12 November Answers Today Win Rs.10000 Quiz
Amazon Rs.10,000 Quiz 12 November
Amazon Quiz 12 November, Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12 November, Amazon Quiz 12 November, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Amazon Quiz 12 November, Amazon Quiz Today 12 Nov, Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon Rs.10000 Quiz is started. Play Amazon quiz and get a chance to win Rs.10,000 for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free.
How To Play Amazon Quiz and Win Rs.10,000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Rs.10,000 12 November Quiz Answers
Q.1 In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Q.2 In which European city would you find the Acropolis?
Ans. Athens, Greece
Q.3 Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
Q.4 Where would you find the prehistoric monument Stonehenge?
Q.5 In which country would you find Chichen Itza, one of the largest Maya cities and likely to have been o0ne of the mythical great cities referred to in the Mesoamerican Literature?
Amazon Rs.10,000 12 November Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 12 November 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 12 November 2018 12 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)