Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today 25 July – Win Rs.9999
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers Today 25 July, Amazon Quiz Answer. Amazon Quiz is started. Play Amazon quiz and get a chance to win Rs.9,999 for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free Rs.9,999 Pay Balance.
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers
Q.1 Which is both the coldest month of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and the warmest month of the year in the Southern Hemisphere?
Q.2 Which is the tallest mammal?
Ans. The Giraffe
Q.3 In the context of cricket, what does ‘mankaded’ mean?
Ans. When a bowler Runs out the non-striking when the latter leaves the crease when backing up
Q.4 As per which of these calendars are we in the year 2018?
Ans. Byzantine calender
Q.5 Which of the following is a form of Japanese massage?
How To Play Amazon Pay Balance Quiz and Win Free Rs.9,999
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 25th July 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 25th July 2018 10 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 5 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.9,999 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)