Amazon Leg And Foot Massager Quiz Answers Today 7 August
Amazon Leg & Foot Massager Quiz Answers Today 7 August, Amazon Leg & Foot Massager Quiz Answer. Amazon Leg & Foot Massager Quiz is started. Play Amazon Leg & Foot Massager quiz and get a chance to win Leg & Foot Massager for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free .
How To Play Amazon Quiz and Win Leg & Foot Massager
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Leg & Foot Massager Quiz Answers
Q.1 MS Dhoni played for which franchise in IPL 2018?
Ans. Chennai Super Kings
Q.2 Which of these is NOT a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India as of 2018?
Ans. Charminar, Hyderabad
Q.3 A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Itly. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Q.4 AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
Ans. Slumdog Millionaire
Q.5 Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Ans. The Coca-Cola Company
Amazony Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 7 August 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 7 August 2018 12 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)