Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers Today To Win Rs.5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers Today August, Amazon Freedom Quiz Answer. Amazon Freedom Quiz is started. Play Amazon quiz and get a chance to win Rs.5000 for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free.
How To Play Amazon Freedom Quiz and Win Rs.5000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers
Q.1 Tatya Tope and Rani of Jhasi (Laxmibai) were associated with which of these Indian freedom movements?
Ans. Indian Rebellion of 1857
Q.2 As of 2018, which Indian not recently won the Nobel prize?
Ans. Kailash Satyarthi
Q.3 Which of these English words have Indian roots?
Q.4 Which one of these famous slogans was coined by Hasrat Mohani, and later popularized by Bhagat Singh during the freedom struggle?
Ans. Inquilab Zindabad
Q.5 When does the ‘Amazon Freedome Sale 2018’ start?
Ans. 9th August.
Amazon Freedom Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 3 August 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 12 August 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 20 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 20 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)