Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer, Amazon Quiz Time Today Answers :- We hope you are enjoying our Amazon Quiz Answers Today & Loot Deals. Amazon App only quiz start at 8AM and run till 12PM every day. You are at right place ti get all correct answers of Amazon Daily quiz.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Contest
- First Download Amazon App
- Install and Open App in your android mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon
- Click on Amazon quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
- Give questions right answered and complete quiz
- Once you give all correct answers you will get a message.
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answers Of Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz
Update at 8:05AM [Refresh]
Q.1 If you have hypersomia, it would mean you have a greater than average sense of____. Fill in the blank
Q.2 The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False?
Q.3 The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India?
Ans. Pingali Venkayya
Q.4 Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Ans. Suresh Raina
Q.5 India plans to launch its first maanned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
Amazon Quiz Contest Terms & Conditions
- This contest will commence on 1st April 08:00 AM to 1st April 12PM 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among-st participants who have answered that particular question correctly
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prizes(s)”)