Amazon Quiz 9 February 2019 Answers – Saregama Carvaan
Amazon Quiz 9 February, Amazon Quiz Answers 9 February 2019 – Looking for Amazon quiz Answers 9th February for Amazon Saregama Carvaan Quiz Answers then you are on right place. Here you will get all correct answers of Amazon Quiz 9 February 2019. We hope you all are enjhoying our Loot Deals & Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
Amazon Quiz 9 February 2019 Answers
Update at 8:05AM [Refresh]
Q.1 The cherubic baby, Cupid, is popularly associated with Valentine’s Day. What does he carry with him?
Ans. Bow and arrow
Q.2 In the phrse XOXO, what does the ‘O’ stabd for?
Q.3 Which Pakistani cricketer made his test debut in the same match as Sachine Tendulkar?
Ans. Waqar Younis
Q.4 The longest wrestling match in Olympic history was played in the 1912 Summer Olympics how long did it last?
Ans. 11 hours 40 minutes
Q.5 Who is the Greek goddess of love?
How To Play Amazon Quiz 9 February 2019 Contest
- First Download Amazon App
- Install and Open App in your android mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon
- Click on Amazon quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
- Give questions right answered and complete quiz
- Once you give all correct answers you will get a message.
Amazon Quiz 9 February 2019 Terms & Conditions
- This contest will commence on 9 February 08:00 AM to 9 February 12PM 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst particopants who have answered that particular question correctly
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prizes(s)”)