Amazon Quiz 4 February 2019 Answers – Win Rs.5000
Amazon Quiz 4 February, Amazon Quiz 4 February 2019 Answers :- Looking for Amazon quiz 4 February 2019, Amazon Rs.5000 Quiz Answers then you are on right place. Here you will get all correct answers of Amazon Today Quiz of 4 February 2019. We hope you all are enjhoying our Loot Deals & Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
Amazon Quiz 4 February 2019 Answers
Update at 8:05AM [Refresh]
Q.1 Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Ans. Kapil Dev
Q.2 What is the national sport of Japan?
Ans. Sumo wrestling
Q.3 A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Itly. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Q.4 The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in ___.
Q.5 Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
How To Play Amazon Quiz 4 February 2019 Contest
- First Download Amazon App
- Install and Open App in your android mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon
- Click on Amazon quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
- Give questions right answered and complete quiz
- Once you give all correct answers you will get a message.
Amazon Quiz 4 February 2019 Terms & Conditions
- This contest will commence on 4 February 08:00 AM to 4 February 12PM 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst particopants who have answered that particular question correctly
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prizes(s)”)