Amazon Quiz 3 February 2019 Answers Win Samsung Galaxy A7
Amazon Quiz 3 February, Amazon Quiz 3 February 2019 Answers :- Looking for Amazon quiz 3rd February 2019, Amazon Samung Galaxy A7 Quiz Answers then you are on right place. Here you will get all correct answers of Amazon Today Quiz of 3rd February 2019. We hope you all are enjhoying our Loot Deals & Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
Amazon Quiz 3 February 2019 Answers
Update at 8:05AM [Refresh]
Q.1 Entomology is the science that studies insects.
Q.2 ___ is a central Asian sport in which horse mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks.
Q.3 Bile, which aids the digetion of fatty acids, is produced by which organ in the human body?
Q.4 The Mars Mission ‘HOPE’ is scheduled to be launched by 2020. Which country’s people is this?
Q.5 This is a horseshope shapped zone found along the Pacigic rim, where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occour. What is it known as?
Ans. The Ring of Fire
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest
- First Download Amazon App
- Install and Open App in your android mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon
- Click on Amazon quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
- Give questions right answered and complete quiz
- Once you give all correct answers you will get a message.
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- This contest will commence on 3rd February 08:00 AM to 3rd February 12PM 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst particopants who have answered that particular question correctly
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prizes(s)”)