Amazon Quiz 2 February 2019 Answers – Sony DSLR Camera
Amazon Quiz 2 February, Amazon Quiz 2 February 2019 Answers :- Looking for Amazon quiz 2nd February 2019, Amazon Sony DSLR Camera Quiz Answers then you are on right place. Here you will get all correct answers of Amazon Today Quiz of 1st February 2019. We hope you all are enjhoying our Loot Deals & Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
Amazon Quiz 2 February 2019 Answers
Update at 8:05AM [Refresh]
Q.1 Which dance move became popular after Michael Jackson used it during a performance of the song ‘Billie Jean’ in 1983?
Q.2 What is the dot that appears on the lower case of the alphabate ‘i’ called?
Q.3 If you can see the Wheel of Stone inside the Vittala Temple complex, which city are you in?
Q.4 What is the highest civilian award og India?
Ans. Bharat Ratna
Q.5 In the context of space, a \Light Year’ is ___.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest
- First Download Amazon App
- Install and Open App in your android mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon
- Click on Amazon quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
- Give questions right answered and complete quiz
- Once you give all correct answers you will get a message.
Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- This contest will commence on 2nd February 08:00 AM to 2nd February 12PM 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst particopants who have answered that particular question correctly
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prizes(s)”)