Amazon Quiz 18th February, Amazon Quiz 18th February 2019 – Looking for Amazon Rs.25,000quiz Answers 18th February then you are on right place. Here you will get all correct answers of Amazon Quiz 18th February 2019. We hope you all are enjhoying our Loot Deals & Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
Amazon Quiz 18th February 2019 Answers
Update at 8:05AM [Refresh]
Q.1 Which is the smallest state in India?
Q.2 If you write a letter to ‘HOH OHO, Canada’ – whose postal code world you be writing to?
Ans. Santa Clause
Q.3 Which of these is NOT a fire-element sign from the Zodiac?
Q.4 MS Dhoni has never scored a century in any match outside Asia.
Q.5 Photoshop, Premier Pro and illustrator are programs belonging to which software company?
Ans. Adobe Inc.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 18th February 2019 Contest
- First Download Amazon App
- Install and Open App in your android mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon
- Click on Amazon quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
- Give questions right answered and complete quiz
- Once you give all correct answers you will get a message.
Amazon Quiz 18th February 2019 Terms & Conditions
- This contest will commence on 18th February 08:00 AM to 18th February 12PM 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst particopants who have answered that particular question correctly
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prizes(s)”)