Amazon Quiz 15th February Answers For Rs.10,000
Amazon Quiz 15th February, Amazon Quiz Answers 15th February – Looking for Amazon Rs.10,000 quiz Answers 15th February then you are on right place. Here you will get all correct answers of Amazon Quiz 10 February 2019. We hope you all are enjhoying our Loot Deals & Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
Amazon Quiz 15th February 2019 Answers
Update at 8:05AM [Refresh]
Q.1 Where in the human body is the femur located?
Q.2 Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biogrophy of Japanese filmmaker Akir Kurosawa?
1. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
2. Taare Zamin Par
3. Luck by Chance
4. Wake Up Sid
Ans. Taare Zamin Par
Q.3 During the festival of Onam, people enjoy a wholesome feast known as ‘sadya’. In which Indian state is this festival celebrated?
1. Andhra Pradesh
2. Tamil Nadu
Q.4 ‘Claque’ is___
1. Someone who is constantly hungry
2. a group of people hired to applaud at a performance
3. A form of a disease
4. A type of fungi in raindorest
Ans. A type of fungi in raindorest
Q.5 If someone mentions ‘Brogues’ what piecve of fashion are they referring to?
How To Play Amazon Quiz 15th February 2019 Contest
- First Download Amazon App
- Install and Open App in your android mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon
- Click on Amazon quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
- Give questions right answered and complete quiz
- Once you give all correct answers you will get a message.
Amazon Quiz 15th February 2019 Terms & Conditions
- This contest will commence on 15th February 08:00 AM to 15th February 12PM 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst particopants who have answered that particular question correctly
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prizes(s)”)