Amazon Quiz 11 Februry 2019 Answers – Rs.50,000 Quiz
Amazon Quiz 11 February, Amazon Rs.50,000 Quiz 11 February 2019 – Looking for Amazon quiz Answers 11 February for Amazon Rs.50,000 Quiz Answers then you are on right place. Here you will get all correct answers of Amazon Quiz 10 February 2019. We hope you all are enjhoying our Loot Deals & Amazon Quiz Answers Today.
Amazon Quiz 11 February 2019 Answers
Update at 8:05AM [Refresh]
Q.1 From what book is the quote’, War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignoreance is strength’?
Q. ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Ans. The Office
Q.3 The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was____
Ans. Marie Curie
Q.4 In the context of space, a Light Year is _____
Ans. A unit of length
Q.5 Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a ____.
How To Play Amazon Quiz 11 February 2019 Contest
- First Download Amazon App
- Install and Open App in your android mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon
- Click on Amazon quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
- Give questions right answered and complete quiz
- Once you give all correct answers you will get a message.
Amazon Quiz 11 February 2019 Terms & Conditions
- This contest will commence on 10 February 08:00 AM to 10 February 12PM 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst particopants who have answered that particular question correctly
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prizes(s)”)