Amazon Pantry Loot – Flat Rs.100 Cashback On First Rs.600 Shopping
Amazon Pantry Loot – Amazon Pantry Offer, Flat Rs.100 Cashback on FIRST ever purchase Pantry products at Amazon. (Get Loot Deals of Amazon) Amazon is offering flat Rs.100 cashback on purchase minimum of Rs.600 Pantry products first time via Amazon Pay Balance wallet. Offer is applicable from 4th April to 30th April 23:59 hours 2018. Follow below steps to avail this Amazon Pantry loot offers.
How To Avail Amazon Pantry Loot Offer
2. Select products and add into shopping cart
3. Login / Sign-Up at Amazon
4. Enter or update your shipping address
5. Apply coupon code APRNEW100
6. Proceed to payment page
7. Make payment and complete your order
8. Flat Rs.100 will credited in your Amazon Pay wallet.
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer is applicable only on Amazon Pantry products except Baby foods, Patanjali products and Samples
2. Offer is applicable only on Pantry orders paid using any prepaid method of payment. Offer is not applicable on Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery
3. Offer is applicable from 00:00 hours on4th April 2018 to 23:59 hours on 20th April 2018
4. This offer is applicable on only the 1st ever order of Amazon Pantry
5. To avail the offer, a customer must place a Pantry order of Rs.600 or more and apply the claim code APRNEW100 at the check-out. A customer can avail maximum Rs.100 cashback during the campaign period.
6. Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched.
7. If order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two Pantry products, A of Rs.200 and B of Rs.600 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs.100 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs.25 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs.75 when the product B is dispatched.
8. The offer is valid only in cities where Amazon Pantry service is available. in Amazon Pantry is currently present in Ambala, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehadun, Delhi, Dharmpuri, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Howrah, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Kolkata, Mangalore, Manipal, Mohali, Mimbai, Mysore, Nashik, Noida, Panchkula, Panipat, Pondicherry, Pune, Rohtak, Secunderabad, Sonepat, Thane, Tumkur, Vellore, Vijayawada and Warangal.