How To Use Paytm App Add Money In Paytm Wallet With Simple Steps
Friends today we will talk on new topic how to use Paytm App & how to add money in Paytm wallet by debit card easily. So guys we publish an short article with very simple steps to add money in Paytm wallet. Now forget to ask How to add money in Paytm wallet, Just read this article and add money in your wallet easily.
How To Use Paytm App, Add Money In Wallet, And Many More
There are many things about Paytm which every Paytm new user want to learn
- How To Register On Paytm
- How To Login
- Add Money In Wallet With Debit Card / Netbanking
- How To Make Recharge, Bill Payment,
- Send & Receive Money
- How To Transfer Paytm Cash In Bank etc.
1. How To Register On Paytm
- First Download Paytm App from here in your android mobile
- Install & Open App
- Enter your mobile number, Create password, enter email ID (Optional),
- Click on “Create A New Account”
- Verify mobile number using OTP (OTP received on registered mobile number)
- That’s it your account created successfully
2. How To Login On Paytm
- Click on “Login” in side Paytm App
- Enter registered paytm mobile number
- Enter password
- Click on “Login Securely”
- You will loged-In
3. How To Add Money In Paytm Wallet.
1. First Download Paytm App From here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Paytm
4. Now at Home Page of Paytm App, click on “Add Money” icon
5. Enter amount which you want to add in Paytm wallet (Rs.50,100 or more)
6. You will see below given options for add money
- Debit/Credit Card
- Net Banking
7. Select Debit / Credit Card (You can select NetBanking if you have netbanking)
8. Select Card type Debit (Most of peoples have Debit Card)
9. Enter Debit Card Number (16 Digits number, which printed on card)
10. Enter expiry date and year of card (Printed below the card holders Name at Card)
11. Enter CVV Number (3 digit numbers at back side of your card)
12. Click on “Pay Now”
(Don’t refresh or press back button)
13. You will receive an OTP SMS on your Debit card registered number
14. Enter the OTP and complete payment transaction
15. Within few seconds your Paytm wallet will credited with cash.
16 Now your Paytm wallet is ready to Recharge, Bill Payment and more.
4. How To Make Recharge / Bill Payment Transaction
- Once login at Paytm you will see some icons
- Select any one for online transaction
- Ex. Select “Mobile” Select prepaid/postpaid,
- Enter mobile number, operator, fill amount, click on “Proceed To Recharge”
- Apply promo code, make payment with Paytm wallet or Debit/Credit card
- Same Proccess as add money in wallet with Debit Card.
5. How To Send / Receive Money With Paytm
- Clcik on “Pay” Icon
- Enter Payee name, enter amount (Payee must registered on Paytm)
- Click on Send, money will transferred to your friend’s wallet
- Same process to receive money
6. How ToTransfer Paytm Cash In Bank Account
- Click on “PassBook”
- Enter your Bank account details like – Account Holder Name, Account Number, IFSC code
- Cleck on “Transfer” your cash will transferred in to your bank account within 2 hours.
To know more about How to add money in paytm wallet or any help you can ask to us in comment box.
Tag :- How to add money in Paytm wallet, Paytm wallet add money