How To Add Money In Paytm Wallet With Simple And Easy Steps
Friends today we will talk on new topic how to add money in Paytm wallet by debit card easily. So guys we publish an short article with very simple steps to add money in Paytm wallet. Now forget to ask How to add money in Paytm wallet, Just read this article and add money in your wallet easily.
Let’s Start To Know How To Add Money In Paytm Wallet.
1. First Download Paytm App From here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Paytm
4. Now at Home Page of Paytm App, click on “Add Money” icon
5. Enter amount which you want to add in Paytm wallet (Rs.50,100 or more)
6. You will see below given options for add money
- Debit/Credit Card
- Net Banking
7. Select Debit / Credit Card (You can select NetBanking if you have netbanking)
8. Select Card type Debit (Most of peoples have Debit Card)
9. Enter Debit Card Number (16 Digits number, which printed on card)
10. Enter expiry date and year of card (Printed below the card holders Name at Card)
11. Enter CVV Number (3 digit numbers at back side of your card)
12. Click on “Pay Now”
(Don’t refresh or press back button)
13. You will receive an OTP SMS on your Debit card registered number
14. Enter the OTP and complete payment transaction
15. Within few seconds your Paytm wallet will credited with cash.
16 Now your Paytm wallet is ready to Recharge, Bill Payment and more.
To know more about How to add money in paytm wallet or any help you can ask to us in comment box.
Tag :- How to add money in Paytm wallet, Paytm wallet add money