Phonepe BSNL Offer – Flat Rs.75 Cashback On 1st BSNL Prepaid Recharge
PhonePe BSNL Offer – Get Flat Rs.75 cashback on 1sy ever BSNL Rs.250 or above recharge. Also get flat Rs.50 cashback on 1st ever BSNL less than Rs.250 prepaid recharge. Offer is applicable from 22nd January 2018 to 20th February 2018. follow below steps to avail Phonepe BSNL Offer :-
Phonepe BSNL Offer Details
- Valid only on customer’s first ever BSNL prepaid recharge
- Customer will get flat Rs.75 cashback on recharging with amount of Rs.250 and above on PhonePe
- Customer will get 50% cashback (Maximum cashback Rs.50) on recharging with amount less that Rs.250 on PhonePe
How To Get Rs.75 Cashback On 1st BSNL Recharge
1. First Download Phonepe App From Here
2. Install & Open App
4. Select your bank and connect with Phonepe App
5. Initiate 1st BSNL Prepaid Recharge for Rs.250 or above
6. No promo code is required
7. Make payment using UPI, Phonepe Wallet or Debit/Credit Card.
8. 50% upto Rs.75 cashback will instantly added in your Phonepe App wallet.
Terms & Conditions
- Get Flat Rs.75 cashback on first transaction in the offer period.
- Offer is applicable from 22nd January to 20th February 2018
- Offer is applicable on both iOS & Android Phonepe App
- This offer can be availed on 1st BSNL Prepaid Recharge transaction in the offer period
- Minimum recharge amount is Rs.250 or more & Maximum cashback is fixed at Rs.75
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across Phonepe.
- Cashback credited to a user can not be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users
- If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable
- The transaction must be initiated and complete by the user within the Phonepe App.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to be a final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.
Use Ful Articles