Paytm Payments Bank Offer – Recharge And Win 100% Cashback
Paytm Payments Bank Loot Offer
Paytm Payments Bank :- Hi Friends hope you enjoying our Loot Deals and Amazon Quiz Answers Today First here. You can must check True Balance Promo Code for free Mobile Recharge. If you like our work then do not forget to share with your friends.
Paytm is offering a chance to win Flat 100% cashback upto Rs.500 on mobile / DTH recharge transaction. Offer applicable on Paytm Payments Bank account transactions. Every week 500 lucky winners will win the 100% cashback upto Rs.500. Minimum transaction amount must Rs.20 or above. Offer is valid till 30th June 2018. Follow below steps to avail Paytm Payments Bank offer :-
How To Avail Paytm Payments Bank Offer
1. First visit Paytm website
2. Login / Sign-up on Paytm
3. Create Paytm Payments Bank saving account
4. Recharge or Bill pay mfor minimum Rs.20 or above
5. Make payment using Paytm Payments Bank saving account and complete transaction
6. You can win 100% cashback.
1. Offer will start at 23:59 (11:59 pm) on 6th June 2018 to 23:59 (11:59 pm) on 30th June 2018.
2. User needs to do at least one mobile Prepaid / Postpaid / DTH transaction using Paytm Payments Bank Saving account or Paytm Payments Bank debit card to be eligible to win 100% cashback.
3. No application of promo code is required to avail this offer
4. 500 lucky winners every week will be awarded 100% cashback
5. The cashback is applicable on transactions of minimum amount of Rs.20
6. Maximum cashback is Rs.500 per user.
7. Mobile recharge can be done through savings account only if you don’t have sufficient balance in your wallet.
8. Cashback will be credited after 30th June into user’s Paytm Payments Bank saving account.
9. Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
10. Offer can be claimed only once per user.
11. Offer can not be transferred to someone else.
12. Offer only valid till stocks last
13. To increase the chance of winning, user can do as many transactions as possible in the offer duration.