Amazon Pay Quiz Answers Today 6 August – Play And Win Rs.50,000
Join On Telegram For Instant Offer Notification https://t.me/dealskhozo
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers Today 6 August, Amazon Pay Quiz Answer. Amazon Quiz is started. Play Amazon Pay quiz and get a chance to win Rs.50,000 for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free .
How To Play Amazon Pay Quiz and Win
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers
Q.1 ___ is a central Asian sport in which horse mounted players attempt to drag a goat or calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks
Q.2 Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Ans. On your feet
Q.3 Which is the largest muscle in the human body?
Ans. Gluteus maximus
Q.4 George Eliot was the pen name of which author?
Ans. Mary Ann Evans
Q.5 Which of these wireless technologies derives its name froma a 10th century Viking King?
Amazon Pay Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 6 August 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 6 August 2018 12 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)