Amazon Pay Quiz Answers Today 30 July Win Rs.5000 Balance
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers Today 30 July, Amazon Pay Quiz Answers. Amazon Pay Quiz is started. Play Amazon Pay quiz and get a chance to win Rs.5000. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free Rs.5000
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers Today
Q.1 The first passanger train India ran between Bombay (Mumbai) and thane. When was this?
Q.2 Which of these is NOT a genre of music?
Q.3 What was the name of the alien in ‘Koi Mil Gaya”?
Q.4 Who was the first Indian to travel into space?
Ans. Kalpana Chawla
Q.5 Which one of these famous personalities was NOT born in the month of July?
Ans. Amitabh Bachchan
How To Play Amazon Pay Quiz and Win Free Rs.5000
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Pay Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 30th July 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 30th July 2018 10 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)