(4 October) Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers Today
Join On Telegram For Instant Offer Notification https://t.me/dealskhozo
(4 October) Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4 October, Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answer. Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz is started. Play Amazon quiz and get a chance to win Fitbit Versa for free. Amazon Quiz is available only on Amazon App. In this Amazon Quiz you have to just give 5 questions answer and you will be eligible to win Free Fitbit Versa.
How To Play Amazon Quiz and Win Fitbit Versa
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your mobile
3. Login / Signup on Amazon
4. Click on Amazon Quiz banner at top on Amazon App home page
5. Click on Start
6. Give Questions Right Answered and complete Quiz
7. Once you give all correct answer you will get a message
Amazon Quiz Answers
Q.1 The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students which of these langugaes?
Q.2 Which one of these blood-types is called the ‘universal donor type’ because it is compatible with all other blood type?
Ans. O Negative
Q.3 What is the irrational fear of trees called?
Q.4 Iromba is a dish made of fish, vegetables and bamboo shoots and is served fermented. Which North Eastern Indian state is this dish associated with?
Q.5 Who founded Facebook?
Ans. Mark Zuckerberg
Amazon Quiz Details
1. This contest will commernce on 4 October 2018 from 08 a.m. (IST) to 1 October 2018 12 AM. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Fitbit Versa (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)